Wednesday, August 10, 2011

this feeling is hard to Describe...


hey guys.. i'm being emo again and again!
i just fight for what i want, did i wrong? i just so fed up with the night life job and i want to do what i want, i wanted to be a TOUR GUIDE! it's my choice!
i know i broke my promise, i'm not follow you any more... but i'll still be there to back up you when you need my help!
i use my truly heart to treat every one of yours, but no one can understand me, and even just blame on me! heart broken! i even cried for the uncountable time because of you girls! why i don't have the chance to say no and even once also cannot? i know you're so disappointed, me too! why am i always have to be the one who disbursement, who work so hard! i never ask for any return or what,
 i just hope you can be fair a bit! is it i'm too greedy?

by the way, thanks for everything... i don't mind to be the devil one and don't mind to be misunderstood! as long as i'm still me! 


No comments: