Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ola Ola :)


i' m an alcoholic! haha... i just love it so much!
well! life is great! because i'm just playing around and enjoying with all my friend and family :)
guess what? recently i keep going out with my cousin brother, and knew some of his friend! his friend is really so nice and friendly, i love them all wiiiiiiiiii!!!! :D
the most important thing is, i found some one / some ppls that can accompany me every night after i finish work! and i found Mahjong kaki! haha...


this is my idiot cousin, name CRY! he is super duper sohai! haha... honestly, he is a very nice guy! he care every one of his friend, and he know "Work Hard, Play Hard" ! this is what i always tell every one!


this fatty is my nephew, Dennis Tan aka Bay Bay!
27th June is his birthday, he is 3 years old this year, he is cute and he is a handsome boy(what he always called him self) haha..

well! i'm going to Eason's concert! wootsssssss!!! is any one going? am so happy because my  Darling Benley is coming back very soon! i miss him so badly! gonna give him a big hug and big kiss when he come back!
 ciao!

No comments: